Thursday, July 22, 2010

1 month later...

Well Julian is a month old and so far we have survived...with a lot of help. Today marks the end of the round the clock help at my house but so far so good.. Thank goodness I have been getting him f sleep in the swing for the last couple of days. Mom (my mom, his grandma) just left and we were so sad to see her go. We had a really great time. I healed a ton and became much more confident about going places. I am now way better prepared to go at it alone. That said I really wish we all lived closer to one another :(

Julian is growing and growing. He eats like a little piglet and is getting chunky. The newborn clothes have officially been put away and 3 month clothes are fitting now. It feels so weird to have him growing out of stuff already!

No comments: