Friday, August 20, 2010

2 months


Wow, I can't believe that it has been a month since I have posted and Julian is already two months old! So much has happened in the last month. He has hit some major milestones as he smiles now, lifts his head and bats at things. He actually notices his toys and his smile will melt your heart.

Yesterday he had his first set of shots. We chose to go ahead and give him the recommended shots other than the Hep B. Luckily this meant two shots and an oral vaccine. He took it so well, only cried right when they stuck the needle in but calmed down almost immediatly. We did have a tough night though as he cried and cried and did not want to go to sleep. Then he woke up repeatedly throughout the night but I think it wasnt even the shots but gas that was bothering him..go figure. Gas has been the story of his little life so far and I hope it gets better soon. It is so sad to see his gassy face and hear his little cries in the night. We have been having a little success with the gripe water but the doctor recommended Mylicon. I guess we may need to try it though I am very wary of giving him any medicines...

Here are some pictures of the last month
Julian and Grandma





Santa Cruz for my birthday (Reading his new Spanish book with Dad)


No comments: