Monday, January 18, 2010

Buying a house....the process

 So presently I am staying in temporary digs while waiting to close on my new home. When I moved back up north I thought I was just going to rent a place and business would move along as usual. Boy was I wrong. About 2 weeks after being back in the woods I found out I was expecting. My urge to nest came on strong. All of the sudden renting was just out of the question and I was on the hunt for a home of my own.

 Thankfully I have wonderful and supportive parents who are able to help me out making a dream turn into a reality. Don't worry mom and dad, I will take care of you when you are old and unable :)

 After weeks of searching and moving from one temporary home to another, I found a house. That I soon learned was just the beginning. Over a month ago I completed inspections, had my offer accepted and started the loan process.....and still going....and going. If you are planning on buying a home I hope you have your paperwork ready! One thing after another and another and I am still waiting.

Hopefully next week I will be a new home owner! Let the nesting begin!

No comments: