Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crazy Dreams and Sleep?

All of my mom friends keep telling me "sleep while you still can!" Did you guys forget that pregnancy is when the sleep starts to be impossible?

Talk about crazy dreams. Every night my imagination goes completely insane. If I could remember everything I would be rich from my amazing screenplays and fiction novels. Then the dreams segment into the need to pee...3 x a night. I mean really 3 times? and I have to dream about it?

I know as I get bigger the sleep will only get worse so while I will try to take your advice, I think I am saying goodbye to long uninterrupted nights of sleep for a long while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are, but that's the trade off for an amazing child. Well, worth it even if it's a Mica. hee hee

Anonymous said...

get yourself a prego pillow, well worth it!