Thursday, June 24, 2010

Visit with Grandpa

Well, Grandpa just left this last week and we sure do miss him already. He accomplished more things at the house in a week than I could have imagined in a month! The wall in the garage has been completed, the deck has steps, I have a garden and there is a fence in the front! Whew.. The fence is especially awesome since  now everyone who stops to turn in front of my house can't see me breastfeeding on the couch :) We had a really great time having him here and wish he lived A LOT closer. Well, maybe we can get summers or something...

Thank you dad so much for being here. I am really glad you were able to be here for the birth and meet Julian right after he was born. Thanks so much for all the things you did around the house and thanks for being you! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful dad and Julian is stoked to have the best granddad ever!

No comments: