Thursday, May 27, 2010

38 weeks

Wow, two weeks have passed since I have blogged and I was doing so good before! Oh well, here I am at 38 weeks and Tired. I have been doing so good this entire time but I am feeling it now. Time to just hang out on the couch and wait it out. Yeah right, I wish. I would love to feel ready but really are you ever ready? Thankfully Julian does not seem to be in a hurry. He has not dropped at all and I am not dilating. I do think however that I have started feeling some little contractions in the last couple of days and my legs got swollen for the first time (and I thought it wasn't gonna happen to me :) Sleep is sporadic, I mean I sleep, between 12 and 4 anyway, and sometimes between 6 and 9....

Julie, my doula, gets here in 3 days! yay! I am going to feel so much better about things once she is here. I will have help around the house and know that at least half of my birth team will absolutely for sure be here with me when it is labor time. I'm getting pretty excited. Julian feels so big now, he moves around and I can feel his feet and knees. Sometimes it hurts he presses so hard. I will take official 38 week photos soon but for now, here is a day at the beach a week ago...

No comments: